Monday, May 14, 2012

Steampunk World's Fair

I will be vending this weekend at the Steampunk Worlds Fair!  I'll be sharing a table with my very talented friend Josie of Persephone's Jewels.  She creates gothic, neo-victorian, and steampunk jewelry & accessories that are just lovely! 

ANNOUNCEMENT!!  I will be selling 3 new lip balm flavors not available anywhere else: Chocolate Cherry, All Natural Cocoa Butter, and Chocolate Orange.  These are not yet available on Etsy, so grab them up quick!  I may also unveil a special Room Spray & Body Spritz...

Tickets for the fair are still available!  It is being held this Fri 5/18 - Sun 5/20 at The Radisson of Piscataway, 21 Kingsbridge Road, Piscataway NJ 08854 and The Embassy Suites of Piscataway, 121 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, New Jersey, United States 08854.  The hotels are separated basically by a parking lot, and are a two minute walk from each other. There will be major events in both hotels: both hotels are a “main” hotel this year!

Be sure to stop by and see me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment