Monday, September 17, 2012

AVA Wellness to carry Akima Botanicals product

It's official, and I couldn't be more excited!  Akima Botanicals products will be available for sale at AVA Wellness, opening very soon at 350 South 15th St. (just before Pine), Philadelphia, PA 19102

This is a total body care spa.  Taken from their website: "At AVA we combine a holistic approach to skin care, that includes prevention and maintenance, with friendly, highly trained staff.
AVA believes in using wholesome products that are Organic and Natural, we support our local entrepreneurs, so please come by and see our locally handmade body products by Akima Botanicals."
 
Owner Vernell Alexander has been my massage therapist for months, and gives the most relaxing, healing massages I've ever experienced.  I will post updates as I receive them. 
 
You're in for a real treat, Philly!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment