Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cozy Up for Fall Ladies: Etsy Treasury

It's Treasury Tuesday - a new feature I'm trying! (My automatic scheduler dropped the ball, so I'm posting this on Wednesday)  Check out my latest Etsy Treasury of comfy, cozy Fall wear for women: 


My own style of unusual cuts & accessories, lots of black, and vintage flair is well represented.  Below is just a few of the items in the treasury. 
Light Brown Woolen Dress with Metallic Pearls by LeMuse

I just love the back of this sweater.  The extra fabric hanging delicately off the shoulder and metallic pearl buttons add a unique feminine touch.
Wool Cape/Winter Hoodie Coat by RenzRags
Anything military style is an A+ in my book.  The muted army green color of this fabric is fantastic.  My new obsession are these cape style coats that don't have sleeves, but rather two openings in the front for your arms.  The addition of a hood makes this wool cape perfect for chilly fall days.

The Raven poem on an infinity scarf by LiteratiClub
Ah, The Raven - one of my favorites.  As a goth chick I grew up reading Poe (even named our family cat after him).  This is such a fantastic, subtle accessory for your inner gothness, no matter what your style!


Black floral lace boot cuffs by JLeeJewels
Last year I admired all the boot cuffs I saw on Etsy - this year I've vowed to actually sport some!  Whether bought online or made yourself, I think they are such a whimsical accessory for a little Autumn flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment