Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday is Creativity Day!

Henceforth, Monday will be known around here as Creativity Day!  I spend so much time taking inventory of supplies & product, filling orders, & making more inventory of established products of mine that I hardly get a chance to experiment with new products & scents.  I'm dedicating Monday to creativity, as well as internet marketing by posting on social media, my blog, Etsy forums, and doing general updating to my website.

Today I'm going to play with solid perfume & lotion recipes, and new perfume & room spray scents for Fall/Winter.  I'd like to utilize the scents of Honey, Neroli, Nag Champa, White, Green & Black Tea, Almond, Juniper Berry, Fir, Patchouli and Anise more than I have in the past. Earlier I placed an order for new flavor oils for Fall/Winter lip balm: Maple, Candy Corn, Marshmallow, and Pumpkin Pie!  It will be fun playing with these new flavors next Monday.


Feel free to leave your suggestions for new products & perfume/room spray scents in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment