Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Primitive Fall Decor: Etsy Treasury

I get my love of primitive style decor from my mother.  My living room is ripe with vintage & primitive touches, which blends perfectly with my witchy & gothic decor.  You could say my home is ready for Halloween all year round.  My living room has the most vintage & primitive style decor placed throughout, including my pride & joy 1921 Victrola.  Soon I will post a photographic tour of my living room.  My honey & I did so much work to it and we've very proud of the outcome!

Today I've created an Etsy Treasury of primitive & folk art style decor just in time for Fall - including some wonderful vintage Halloween items.  Take a gander and let me know what you think!  If you love these items as much as I do please visit the seller's shops.  Below are just a few of the lovely items featured.

6 Primitive Fall Candy Corn Bowl Fillers by oldgoatprims

Primitive 42 Drawer Antique Apothecary Cabinet from BrambelandBeene

Black Halloween Cat Vintage Sticker from veraviola

Rustic Primitive Pumpkin Sign Handpainted on Reclaimed Pallet Wood by Twoheartsigns

1 comment:

  1. This suits the season and my mood perfectly! Thank you for featuring my howling Halloween kitty in your beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete