Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Wishlist: Autumn Arrives

Here is a small collection of items from across the web that caught my eye for October: Autumn, Nature, Halloween, Goth, and Witchy.  Inspirations include decor, beauty, fashion, and more.


I'm growing a collection of predatory bird statues.
Hawk Owl with Pine Cones Statue

These would match my current flatware made the same way except the ends are looped & wound around the end.  They look like little nooses!
Treble Clef Flatware


Being a self-proclaimed HP nerd, I'm surprised I haven't yet picked this up!
Recipes for Wizards, Witches, & Muggles alike!
























































































Even MAC is getting into the Halloween spirit.
The Monster's Bride: Pro Palette X6 by special effects artist Rick Baker
 

For our spooky travels.  
3 piece Skull Luggage Set

Costume?  No, I'd just wear this around the house.
Lip Service Skeleton Dress at Urban Outfitters
 
I want these for next year's Steampunk Worlds Fair.
Hades/Metropolis Chrome & Black Steampunk Heel


From Smak Parlour, my favorite boutique, located in Old City, Philadelphia
Philadelphia Cutout Neckline Dress

1 comment:

  1. Great finds for Autumn, that owl statue is so realistic, and those heels. <3

    ReplyDelete